No more boring business presentations.
Handle an interrupting CEO without losing your job.
Take the numb out of numbers and make your data dance.
That’s what you’ll learn in Paul Barton’s presentations.
- Speak Up and Stand Out: Business Presentation Skills
- Leave Public Speaking Fear in Your Rearview Mirror
- The PowerHouse Speaking Blueprint
- How to Make a Great First Impression
- Crisis Communication: Be Your Best When Facing the Worst
- Find the Voice of Your Brand
- Employee Communication: From the Minds of Management to the Hearts of Employees
Contact Paul and listen to what he has to say because he has been in it, just like you.
Running your own company? Paul is too, so he knows the challenges every entrepreneur faces. You can feel really alone sometimes, but learning how to find your voice and speak for your brand – whether around a conference table or on Zoom – can connect you to people and grow your network into a community as well as a system.
Want to build your executive presence in the corporate world? Paul had a successful 20-year career leading teams at Fortune 500 companies including PetSmart, Hawaiian Airlines, and Avnet. Those experiences created “Maximizing Internal Communication,” the No. 1 book on Amazon for internal communication.
Turn heads, win hearts, and get results. As the principal consultant for Phoenix Public Speaking, Paul works with anyone who wants to deliver a business presentation that turns heads, wins hearts, and gets results. Through his coaching and presentations he can teach you how to stand out and mesmerize your audience.
He has helped hundreds of people achieve their public speaking goals, from college students to senior management. And after checking out one of Paul’s high-energy presentations, you’ll be inspired to try his practical yet fun approaches, too.
Face-to-face and virtual presentations. If you need an engaging presenter for a conference breakout, a business webinar, or a staff retreat, you’ll find no one more respected or more knowledgeable in the field of business communications than Paul Barton, ABC. He’ll entertain, educate, and encourage your team or audience with a message customized to your company’s culture and goals.
Paul has earned accolades from:
- International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- Advanced Learning Institute (ALI)
- World at Work
- International Facilities Management Association (IFMA)
- National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ)
- and many more.
He also has delivered corporate workshops for Coca-Cola, Banner Health, the Phoenix Business Journal, and many others.
Paul is accredited by the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) and is a professional member of the National Speakers Association (NSA).
Want to learn more? Contact Paul now!