In today’s fiercely competitive business climate, how well you present yourself can make the difference in getting ahead or going home. When it comes to winning a new client, getting a project approved, or closing the deal, your public speaking skills can make all the difference.
This signature seminar will show you how to improve your public speaking and business presentation skills. The fun and engaging environment includes small group exercises and opportunities for you to practice what you learn during the session.
What You Learn
You’ll come away with powerful formulas and practical techniques you can use right away to put together effective presentations and deliver them with confidence.
- Speaking with an executive presence.
- Standing and delivering with confidence.
- Using the 4Ps (Pitch, Power, Pace, and Pause).
- Handling Q&As.
- Putting fear in your rear-view mirror.
- Building Your Content.
- Introductions that grab attention.
- Conclusions that sizzle, not fizzle.
- Understanding and Engaging Your Audience
- Making a strong connection with your audience in the crucial first 2 minutes of a presentation.
- 5 types of questions to engage your audience.
- Practice what you learn
At the conclusion of the workshop, participants will complete a skill-building commitment form to guide their continued development going forward. Participants and their leader also will be provided a scorecard for ongoing assessment.
In addition, coaching packages are available for participants who need 1-on-1 support.
We’ve presented custom in-house seminars for Coca-Cola, Banner-Health, Avnet, CBRE, BillingTree, the Phoenix Business Journal, the Crisis Network, Vi Silverstone, and many other organizations.
About the Presenters
The workshop is co-presented by business communication experts Paul Barton and Michele Trent who have decades of experience working for brands like PetSmart, APS, and Hawaiian Airlines.
Our $2,500 fee includes workshop handouts and customized examples.
Want to learn more? Let’s talk!